Wed. May 22nd, 2024
CM Punjab Launched Solar Panels To FarmersCM Punjab Launched Solar Panels To Farmers

Last Updated on: 18th April 2024, 02:50 pm

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Facebook Group Join Now
Instagram Group Join Now

CM Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched the Punjab Solar Panels for Farmers program, aiming to revolutionize agriculture in Punjab by providing solar panels to economically disadvantaged farmers for their tubewells. This scheme, known as the Maryam Nawaz Solar Panel Scheme, is poised to transform farming practices in the region.

Punjab Solar Panels for Farmers

Key Features of the Punjab Solar Panels for Farmers:

This scheme provides farmers with easy access to solar panels by offering:

  1. Affordable Initial Investment: Farmers pay a 25% down payment initially, with the Punjab government subsidizing the remaining 75%.
  2. Government Subsidy: The government covers most of the cost, allowing farmers to repay over five years.
  3. Transparent Allocation: Solar panel distribution is fair through a lottery system, ensuring equal access.
  4. Holistic Package: Farmers receive not just solar panels, but also inverters, batteries, and other necessary accessories.

Also Read: Registration Started for ‘Roshan Gharana Scheme’ in April

Eligibility Criteria for the Maryam Nawaz Solar Panel Scheme:

To be eligible for the Punjab Solar Scheme, farmers need to own at least two acres of land and have a monthly electricity usage below 100 units.

Registration Process for Punjab Solar Panels to Farmers:

Farmers can enroll in the Maryam Nawaz Solar Panel Scheme at the nearest Bank of Punjab branch. After registration and a 25 percent down payment, they gain ownership of the solar systems. Quick completion of registration allows them to access interest-free solar panels.

Check also, Punjab Govt Decrease Wheat Prices After Ghandam Scheme 2024

Final Thoughts:

The Punjab Solar Panel Scheme, part of the Roshan Gharana Scheme, targets 50,000 farmers in the region. It encourages farmers to switch to solar energy for sustainable farming, reducing reliance on conventional energy sources. Take advantage of this opportunity by visiting the nearest Bank of Punjab branch to get a registration form and start your journey towards a brighter future.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *